Grade 6 Writative Writers!

All Things Writing: Sentences, Stories, Poems…

the starry sky opening adjectives day 7

March26

Rigid with fear, sitting up in bed, I stared helplessly as a face rose up in the moonlit window, it had a humanoid face contorted in fear as if a great danger had approached. Suddenly the window shattered and it grabbed me, or at least I thought it did. I felt like I was just lifted out of bed, then I blacked out. Scared, I awoke in darkness, luckily I was alive and well I just had a sore head, there was a bright light at the end of what seemed to be a long hallway after what felt like forever I could see the light getting brighter, and brighter, and brighter until I was in a glossy white room with a massive window running around like it was split in half. Curious, I peered out the window and was greeted with a starry sky that’s when I realised I was moving! Moving very very fast! Suddenly the door slid closed and I heard a voice over the loudspeaker it delivered some announcements but it didn’t stop there it’s safe to say that the man was very loquacious or at least I thought it was a man until a  little video icon popped up next to the loudspeaker this man wasn’t really a man more of an extraterrestrial being! It had a big fat nose and bluish skin but that’s it it was a floating head! I almost passed out! How did I get here! And are these aliens? my brain was working overdrive trying to solve these questions. And then an alien walked into the room! He muttered some type of curse? and I fell asleep. Louis? Louis? I heard a familiar voice yell that you’re going to be late for school! Phew, I said it was just a dream but then I turned around and saw a blue sphere as big as a ballpark materialised then disappeared as suddenly as it came.

print

by posted under Creative Writing | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar